Friday, April 20, 2007

Vagueness

Sorry my last post was so vague.

The Colbert Report is a parody news-type debate-type show on Comedy Central. They just make fun of everything. And in his 'monologue' type thingy, he was talking about Jesus' pet monkey, Beppo. Apparently Beppo knocked over a jar of locusts (causing a locust plague presumably) and Jesus yelled "Beppo!!!" And it was funny. And it was good. I just like hearing the name Beppo. :)

Other good things about the Colbert Report:
  • how it's pronounced - as if it's French Col-bear Re-por
  • there is an 'anchor' who looks just like Laura Judy's dad if Laura Judy's dad was black
  • Stephen Colbert (Col-bear) is one handsome piece of fake Republican man meat (Republican jerky? Republican Bologna! My Bologna has a first name...)
So hopefully this clears up some of the vagueness and if I can find a video clip of the "Beppo" incident, I will definitely post it! Or if one of you can find it, send it to me!

2 comments:

tt said...

You just called Stephen Colbert man-meat. I don't know what to say.

Unknown said...

I wish my dad was black.