Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ingrid...

...is back in one piece. After replacing the blades and fixing the broken shearpins, we realize something was still amiss. Jeff looked around and asked if I had seen a spring. Apparently when I hit said rocks, I managed to dislodge about a 6 inch long spring. Luckily it isn't that dark here yet and we did find it and Ingrid sounds much happier.
And Tara - you were wrong on several accounts - one: Ingrid is hilarious. As soon as we put that spring back on, she launched into this "knock, knock" joke routine. Jeff peed his pants. Seriously funny stuff. Second: rocks will definitely slow me down. As my mom mentioned, I did hit my head on some rocks, I thought I needed stitches. Mom and Dad figured since I didn't need any stitches from the time they threw the saw at my head, rocks didn't warrant a trip to the emergency room, either.

My back is aching like a little old lady, so I'm off to lay down on my heating pad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If a lawnmower breaks in a campground, does it make a sound?

SillyCass said...

I don't know who asked this deep thought, but I would say the sound is like puppies crying. It's heartbreaking.