Thursday, April 12, 2007

Such a glutton for praise...

Lookie what I made!


Ok - I realize you probably can't tell what I made. But it's a really cool card. Some of you know I'm into stamping, which is like scrapbooking, but slightly more badass. You won't catch any Soccer moms stamping. It's more like TaeKwonDo moms. Do TaeKwonDo moms and Cassie like stamping? Does a bear shit in the woods? Um...yeah. Anyway, this is a really cool card that I made tonight and it's pretty and I love it. So you should too.

Maybe I am no poet, Aunt Sandi. But I can make a pretty sweet card.

Now Tara, obviously LJ, I and others have not a silly bone in our bodies. So your initial analyses were correct. We were against impotence and consumerism. Seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW IT'S BEAUTIFUL DO MORE
LUV U GRAMS

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a VERY cool Card
Keep up the good work
Love
Aunt Sandi

Unknown said...

There is not an OUNCE of silliness in me. Expect a monkey card soon! :-)