Saturday, April 14, 2007

All day today!

So my parents left this morning... and I know they will be back, but I am just really bad at goodbyes - to anyone! But I've managed to keep myself pretty busy. Not with anything around the campground mind you. I have actually only done actual campground work for about 20 minutes today. One thing I did do is take a reservation - I think it was one of the gypsies. Every year I guess some Alabama gypsies come here...and this guy's name was Elvis. I am not kidding. And he was really vague about how many RVs are coming and how long they will be staying. Could be interesting. Elvis is a man of mystery!

So this is what I kept myself busy with this afternoon, since work was slower than molasses (learning to talk gypsy).
Pretty, eh?
We never did get any snow last night and even though it was pretty cold here, it didn't rain at all today. Which means tomorrow I will probably be out mowing! My favorite campground job!

Tata!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow What a beautiful card I am so glad you have that to do it will keep you occupied... good luck with the gypies ... do more STAMPING...LUV U Grams

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful card. even prettier than the last one. Not all Elvises are gypsies... I know a woman at work who has a 4 yr old son... who's name...is Elvis
Love Ya
Aunt Sandi

Unknown said...

Gypsies already, yay!! I'm sorry your parents had to go, but now YOU rule the campground! Hahahahaha...I want to come back soon.

That is the prettiest card EVER!

tt said...

It must be lonely around the range, er campground. Can you pracyice lassoing to keep your mind off the gooodbyes?