Friday, February 29, 2008

of all the stupid...

So apparently I had a very vivid dream last night in which my mom (Master Quilter) told me that the next step was to wash my squares. In reality she said no such thing - but this morning I thought "that couldn't have been a dream" and threw my squares in the wash - only to pull them out fairly frayed. We're (my mouse and I) going to try to salvage it. Hopefully Molly (or dog) doesn't care.

Today is LJ's last day at work!! She's quitting to devote her life to her dream job. What's her dream job you ask? Either shrimpin' boat cap'n or freelance journalist. You decide. YAY, LAURA!

It's already 51 degrees here and only 12:31 - YAY, SPRING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have salvaged the frayed and moved on - show another pix! Love the colors - someone has really good taste in picking fat quarters. Spring is on the way - quilting season is almost over.

Anonymous said...

Oh BTW, WTG LJ, GL 2U!

Anonymous said...

WOW--now this is what Blogging is all about telling all of the things that you do that might be just a little SILLY but I am really glad to hear that you are going to be able to salvage the Frayed Quilt good for you -- But also here I have to say GOOD FOR YOU lj I hope some day to see some of your work.....Great Move....GRAMS

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks for "YAY!"-ing me! I feel so honored to be blogged about! :-) Hopefully I can come to Kansas soooooon!