Thursday, February 28, 2008

well, what have we here

So I usually stay up this late, but usually it's reading... not being productive - but tonight I was productive. I pieced together 36 squares for the new quilt - it will either be a dog bed or a Molly blanket depending on who's more appreciative (Since Molly can't read this blog, I think a dog may be more appreciative at this point).

Here is a picture of the quilt at this stage - ignore the mess my house is - I've become completely obsessive about this quilt right now...

3 comments:

DJ said...

Boy, your house is really a mess.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! But beware...about 5-6 years ago (maybe more?) I spent hours cutting out squares for a quilt. Alas...I never did anything else. As far as I know, the squares are still in a bag in my parent's basement. I am a lazy bum. Sew it! Sew it today!

SillyCass said...

DJ - you've got no idea!

LJ - I'm going to try!!