Saturday, February 9, 2008

As discussed

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CENSORED.

So recently (yesterday was my first day) I got a second job working at Rooster.com with my dad. First day went fine and all - I'm only working from 11-3 5 days a week, so it's not very taxing. Especially since a lot of the stuff I do in the summer (mowing for example) isn't happening right now, so I'm just sitting around a lot. The extra money will come in handy in buying a Jeep!

Anyway - here is a funny conversation that mom and I had XXX at XXX. Unfortunately, the XXX is going to censor a fair amount of this to keep XXX from reading something XXX shouldn't.

[XX:XX] Cassie: so... how you doing?
[XX:XX] MOM: ok - how are you doing?
[XX:XX] MOM: bored?
[XX:XX] Cassie: XXX
[XX:XX] Cassie: not really - but Daniel said I was XXXXX
[XX:XX] MOM: wow - what are you doing?
[XX:XX] MOM: you started early today?
[XX:XX] Cassie: this is why i XXXXX
[XX:XX] Cassie: nah - emails from 11-3
[XX:XX] MOM: I won't XXXX
[XX:XX] Cassie: lol
[XX:XX] MOM: those aren't bad hours even for summer
[XX:XX] Cassie: just don't XXXXX
[XX:XX] Cassie: yeah - we'll see how it goes
[XX:XX] Cassie: or maybe in the summer move to morning
[XX:XX] MOM: yeah really
[XX:XX] MOM: that would work good too
[XX:XX] Cassie: I suppose I will do XXXX
[XX:XX] MOM: ok :)
[XX:XX] MOM: XXX yourself
[XX:XX] Cassie: zactly
[XX:XX] Cassie: don't want XXXX
[XX:XX] MOM: yup
[XX:XX] Cassie: at one point - Daniel was like "I think my dad is working on it... jprobably with your dad."
[XX:XX] Cassie: pretty funny
[XX:XX] MOM: you guys could go on the new show
[XX:XX] Cassie: show?
[XX:XX] MOM: My Dad is Better than you Dad
[XX:XX] Cassie: lol
[XX:XX] Cassie: I would win
[XX:XX] Cassie: hands down
[XX:XX] MOM: I don't know his dad was an Officer in the AF - yours was just enlisted
[XX:XX] Cassie: some would say that makes him tougher
[XX:XX] MOM: true
[XX:XX] Cassie: hang on - gotta make a call
[XX:XX] Cassie: back
[XX:XX] Cassie: easy call :)
[XX:XX] MOM: short call
[XX:XX] MOM: cool
[XX:XX] Cassie: yeah - they don't carry the prop anymore
[XX:XX] MOM: oh
[XX:XX] MOM: so has the new phone rang yet?
[XX:XX] MOM: did you get confused on answering it?
[XX:XX] MOM: Covered ... Cassie with Rooster Wagon?
[XX:XX] Cassie: it has rang only once - when daniel said take it off Do not disturb, then called
[XX:XX] Cassie: yeah - it might be tough
[XX:XX] MOM: Just answer them all this is Cassie
[XX:XX] MOM: then figure out which one you have in your hand
[XX:XX] Cassie: or answer with "Say words"
[XX:XX] MOM: lol
[XX:XX] MOM: Speak!!
[XX:XX] Cassie: then i will sound really busy
[XX:XX] MOM: Ya got me whacha want ?
[XX:XX] Cassie: I love my bro
[XX:XX] MOM: what's up with him?
[XX:XX] Cassie: he left a cute comment on my blog
[XX:XX] MOM: oh - I will have to go look
[XX:XX] MOM: ok - ya think he was really a stand in for him or Mike is just up to his same old b-o-l-o-g-n-a?
[XX:XX] Cassie: he was - in the Road Trip movei
[XX:XX] Cassie: he was that professor's annoying suck up
[XX:XX] MOM: oh I thought he stood in for the other guy in that
[XX:XX] MOM: ok
[XX:XX] Cassie: kinda funny that mike would have any sort of connection to that guy from a movie we hated :)
[XX:XX] MOM: neither movie was really very good tho :)
[XX:XX] Cassie: true
[XX:XX] MOM: hmmmm you think it was Mike's fault????
[XX:XX] Cassie: was he involved with Rent?
[XX:XX] MOM: no but I guess the actor was
[XX:XX] MOM: :)
[XX:XX] Cassie: I guess we can't blame Rent on Mike tho
[XX:XX] MOM: oh ok
[XX:XX] MOM: just checking
[XX:XX] Cassie: phew!
[XX:XX] Cassie: although if we could - we could just ask mike to leave Hollywood behind and then start to enjoy musicals again
[XX:XX] Cassie: Maybe we should ask him this anyway
[XX:XX] MOM: yeah really lol
[XX:XX] Cassie: I'm putting this entire conversation in my blog comments
[XX:XX] MOM: you can't
[XX:XX] MOM: you will give away the fact that XXXX
[XX:XX] Cassie: lol
[XX:XX] Cassie: oh, hmm...
[XX:XX] Cassie: dang I have measure my concern for job v. love for blog
[XX:XX] MOM: would be a funny blog
[XX:XX] Cassie: maybe I'll just put the part from when we started to talk about Mike
[XX:XX] MOM: but easily analyzed by your followers - we could be letting the kitties out of the bag
[XX:XX] Cassie: until before you said anything about me XXX

Also, yesterday I rented a game call Second Opinion for the Wii. The good news is it trains you to be a helluva doctor. The bad news is you can only operate on XXX.

I wonder why that has to be censored. XXX. XXX. Weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hate to be the first to say this but I had a hard time reading thru the XXXX s.. on the other hand it gave us all a chance to put our own words there- however the words I tried to use just did not give any meaning to the conversation...but that is Grams for ya...LUV U GRAMS

Anonymous said...

Wow -- we said all that in under two minutes. We are fast. Spelling needs a little work, but otherwise makes perfect sense to XX. Love ya, XXX

Anonymous said...

I get it!