Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Did you boat?

Did you vote, I mean?

Yeah, me neither.

No seriously - I didn't because, well, it was wildly inconvenient for me to vote - and in fact I should have because we had an actual caucus here in Kansas for DEMOCRATS, and I was talking to my dad about how I wish I could participate in the Iowa caucuses - and well, we all know Kansas is second only to Iowa in caucus power, but I digress. Bowling was canceled here because of snow and ice - and the caucusing would've happened without my participation had the weather been good because of bowling. But bowling was canceled so I thought - hey, should I caucus?! But then I realized if the roads are bad enough to cancel a 2 mile drive to the bowling alley, I shouldn't drive 25 miles on back roads to caucus...I wish I had though - this blog would be way cooler!

So... in an effort to improve the quality of this blog: this is hilarious. And only a prank. So don't cry, Dan Judy. Big boys don't cry and you are G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S. Flossy, flossy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I know nothing about caucus stuff and I for one do not blame you for not making the drive...but as for the utube... wow wow it scared me and I knew it was make believe..LLUV U Grams

DJ said...

I cried anyway.

Anonymous said...

There's a goat in our boat!