Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I...

... am having a really good hair day!!

... detest the fact that Mariah Carey has any sort of career in Entertainment. Her new song mentions YouTube. And while that may be culturally relevant, I don't want it.

... didn't bowl too horribly last night. And I made my team laugh a lot. All I can tell you is that most of the jokes involved Montell Williams, Las Vegas and a catch phrase. I would tell you more, but if I ever become a stand-up comedian, the joke is going in my act and I certainly want you to laugh.

... want a Jeep of my own!

... finished Brooke's afghan today. I think I'm going to try quilting as my next craft project. My craftiness is also functional. I could warm the world!

... (speaking of warming the world) can't wait until Spring.

2 comments:

tt said...

You and Mike are clearly related-

"... am having a really good hair day!!"

SillyCass said...

But he loves Mariah Carey so... the jury is still out. He bought a pair of her shorts off Ebay I think.