Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Welcome! Come on in! But don't forget to wipe your feet!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope it was exciting? Or relaxing? Or warm? I hope it was all you wanted and more!

Mine was pretty good - my parents and I wiid well into the night. It was wild! Wii Olympics is serious hard work!

Here are the pictures from Christmas in AZ for those who were interested - please try to ignore the Christmas morning outfits and hair. I know I am publicly a G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S person, but when I'm home with my family, before my hair and make-up people have had a chance to do their work of the day, I'm just a normal person like you or you. I put my pants on the same way everyone else- the helpers I employ put them on one bejeweled leg at a time.

Yucca, AZ

LJ - plenty more Bob the Builder pictures.

Teaser: I'm likely going to bowl in the city-wide bowling tournament... stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Bob the Builder!! And WOW, you weren't kidding about the view! Awesome.