Monday, March 31, 2008

The challenge was met.

So recently mom and I challenged each other - her to start a website selling her digitized embroidery designs and me to start to re-learn the guitar. Her website is up (GammasCorner.com and I learned a song on the guitar - there's no way to prove it to her, because she can't play music on her computer... but here is a movie - made up of pictures that she took of desert plants and new puppies (and a couple of old pictures because the song is longer than I thought) but the song in the background - that's me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool - I injoyed the pictures and the music equally!

Anonymous said...

Greensleeves - I remember it from the Walton's - one of the great shows of decades gone by. Congrats! WTG! Bad news is - alas, my computer wouldn't play it - so Gma called me and I listened over the phone. MomCASSmy

DJ said...

YEAH! Do you take requests? Do Classical Gas!

Anonymous said...

Wow I just went back in and listened again and that is so good that I have decided to have it play in the background while I am playing POGO. so if you can do that good with only such a few days of learning just think what we will hear next week..
LUV U GRAMS

tt said...

Was the challenge met to post a link to a site where mike is pictured sans hair? I think so...

I love the magical "Christopher Guestness" of this video.

Anonymous said...

I wish I understood who Christopher Guest is - I wish Mike was as sans hair as his dad - I wish I had someting substantial to wish for...