Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lonestar!

So, I'm really excited - prepare yourself for wayyyyy too many exclamation points!

I just got off the phone with a local Country radio station - where on 1 call to the number that I wasn't even sure was right - I won tickets to see Lonestar on Friday night! I actually really like this band - I have 2 of their CDs and LJ and I went to see them in College! Ironically in college we saw them for free too - I have to pay more $30 to this band. :) But it's cool - Leon luckily had no plans because my pickings are slim for a take-along - 2 friends and only one likes country...

YAY! What a good day this turned out to be...


DUDE! I forgot - Jamie Foxx is going to be there too - he does a duet with them that I saw on Oprah! It made me cry!!! :):):)


DUDE! actually - I was wrong - it was Jamie Foxx and rascal flatts that made me cry. I like them too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you I am glad for you and enjoy the concert LUV U
GRAMS

Anonymous said...

Dude - you are adorabel! ;D

Anonymous said...

oh man....can I go? I like Lonestar too...my fave song du jour by them is, fittingly, Mr. Mom.

no it's fine, take Leon. I get clingy and annoying when I drink at a country concert; I never been to a country concert, much less at a concert drunk, but I just have a feeling...