Monday, October 15, 2007

Survey!

Now you will know more about me!

1.How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
30... if I live that long!

2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
no!

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
Hmm... 4-wheeling? Maybe a trip somewhere?

4. Who was the last person you called?
Jeff

5. Have you ever played a team sport?
Yeah - Volleyball in the 5th grade... Softball when I worked at Abacus.

6. Who was the last person to text you?
Leon

7. Who was the last person you hugged?
Kate

8. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping soundly!

9. What happened at 11:00 a.m. today?
hmm... nothing much. It's been really slow today!

10. How many states have you visited?
I would bet like 15 or 20 ?

11. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Georgia, probably.

12. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet. I hate shoes and socks and know that winter's practically here, I have no choice. UGH!

13. when was the last time you cried?
Last night I watched a sad movie...

14. What was the last thing you drank?
Cranberry Juice

15. Favorite ice cream?
Cinnamon buns!!! Thanks DAD!

16. What is your favorite number?
24

17. Whats your favorite color?
probably sage green or burgundy. I like muted colors.

18. What Jelly do you put on your PBJ?
my dad puts grape. So I put grape.

19. Do you like coffee?
Every once in a while.

20. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Maybe 4?

21. What do you drink in the morning?
Juice

22. Would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue ring?
Hmm...I don't think I've ever kissed anyone with a tongue ring. Too little data to make a conclusion.

23. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Driver's side.

24. Do you know how to play poker?
I can play. I've won - I've even beat my dad.

25. Whats so good about Fridays?
In this job nothing really. Except the signal that I can use my cell phone for free tomorrow.

26. Any plans for this week?
Going 4-wheeling this weekend!

27. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Home.

28. How big is your TV?
It's fine. I've never really needed a huge tv.

29. Ever stolen a street sign?
No. But I've stolen a danger cone. In Charleston South Carolina. Straight off the street.

30. Do you keep a piggy bank?
Nope.

31. What kind of camera do you have?
Kodak. Digital. Easy.

32. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Yup.

33. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Hmm... I prefer looking at and listening to an ocean and swimming in a pool.

34. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
window

35. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
I can if I have to.

36. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Anything fun. Stamps or something crafty.

37. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
no
CORRECTION: I LIED - I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON RING THAT I DO WEAR ALL THE TIME.

38. Do you speak any other language?
nah - I speak a little of a few languages, but nothing significant.

39. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes!

40.Who is the funniest person you know?
Probably Mike. He's hilarious.

41. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I sleep with real animals only.

42. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
I believe it's called Ringtone 6. It's a great one!

43. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
yup a few that my mom saved.

44. What is the color of your bedroom wall?
white

45. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
yep - although now that I've read State of Fear, I'm not sure it's as crucial as you might think. I don't know - I'll keep turning it off - it can't hurt.

47. Do you currently hate someone?
nah - I'm indifferent about a lot of people though.

48. Why do you take myspace surveys?
I don't that often. But when I do it's usually because I'm bored.

49. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Jeff

50. What are you listening to?
Mr. Sandman...

No comments: