Saturday, June 16, 2007

One tough chickie...

No seriously- I am. I proved it yesterday.

My day started at 8:00 am (GASP!) when this tough chickie bravely went to a meeting with some other city people. It was actually really cool - we did some of the touristy things I hadn't done around town yet, like visit Seelye mansion- where I met Terry Tietgens, the town hornswaggler. He was very charismatic and I can see why the octogenarian women of town fall for his tricks and give him money.

Anyway, with that over around 10, the office opened and I decided I had to mow. With both Ingrid and 'little green' out of commission, that meant that I mowed with a very small push mower with a bag on the back for about 5 hours. It was hot, damn hot. So hot in fact that when I went to go check in one of the 11 campers I checked in yesterday, and then came back to the mower, I burned to red lines into my palms from the handle. Did that stop me? No. Need to understand why that didn't stop me? Read the subject of the blog, genius.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a tough chickie for sure...... but you can remove the bag and mow without it you know....
GEENYUS.... Your Lovin GRAMS

SillyCass said...

Hey ol' lady - don't forget who holds the power here - you sass me too much and I may never blog again!

:)
Your loving Cass

Anonymous said...

no no don'e me BLOGLESS..... GRAMS