Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Friday!

Oh...and welcome to summer! That's why I'm blogging in the middle of the day - I've been mowing all morning and it's about 88 outside and too hot to keep going. So I thought I'd go inside with the ceiling fans and sit still. I'm still managing to resist A/c but may have to give in this weekend. I don't want it getting too hot for the computers. Yeah, that's the ticket...

I tried to make a cake here this week - and the cake turned out great until time to frost. The frosting was cool whip based and without the A/C on it just melted as I mixed it. Then when I poured it on the cake instead of frosting the cake, it wasn't pretty. Oh, well.

Let's see - not much has happened here since the elephant...

Bowling: 113,144,124. My average this week before these was 115, so it's going up. I'm starting to feel the pressure! At least I found "my ball" - a wonderful 8 pound silver public ball. :)

Jeff is hauling wheat for a farmer this weekend and he said he would take me along on one of the trips - that's in a semi. So I will have ridden in all sorts of machines - skid loaders, dumptrucks (I worked the dump, too!), backhoes, semis - and huge animals - elephants. :) My resume grows.

Next week I get a bunch of new stamps - very excited about that! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - CassCANDrive. And that is not driving nayone looney tunes either - you have to get behind the wheel of the wheat hauler! Then you can really add to the ole resume

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Jeff is out making a living and Cassie is just having fun... interesting how the same truck can look different from other peoples eyes.
The Cake sounds wonderful even if it wasn't too pretty!
And it is not everyone who has an elephant on their resume!!! Think of the wonderful jobs that could open up.
Love
Aunt Sandi