Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm not a streetwalker.

While I am not a streetwalker, I do often walk the streets...with my dogs, not trolling for Johns. This past weekend, I was a street dancer (although I didn't dance). Solomon (small town next door) had a band and several streets for something cleverly named the Solomon Street Dance. :) Drunken debauchery and revelry ensues. I forgot my big camera, but I tried to take a picture of the crowd with my phone... probably difficult to see.




Oh, in other news, today I have gained a year. Catching up to you Mike!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that small town turned big and you are turning a yr older.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU
LUV U GRAMS

tt said...

They threw a celebration for you in the town over? You do live in Smalltown USA.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday WEEK! Dance all you want in the streets 'cause you can. Hope you ate cake! Miss you! Sandi

Anonymous said...

There is an abnormal amount of vertically striped polo shirts in that picture... Unsettling.