Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How cute is Mr. Potsworthy?

Very very cute!



Sorry no blog for awhile... I've been taking it easy. It's been really stinkin' hot here and so I spend most mornings mowing or cleaning the pool and the afternoons sitting very still near the AC.

The other day I drove a tractor for the first time - a big blue tractor. I really didn't like it - it was really hard to steer and hurt my ribs. So there.

It turns out I 'damaged my rib cartilage'. The time period for healing is about 8 weeks and there's really nothing they can do but manage the pain. So I've been icing and taking those pain pills... Can't complain about goood pain pills!

2 comments:

SillyCass said...

My camera is soo good - you can see how much dog hair is in the carpet! I live in squalor!

Unknown said...

Heehee...if you hadn't said anything, I would have thought that was part of the carpet! He is super cute - let him lay on your ribs and purr and you'll be healed!