Friday, August 17, 2007

the geniuosity of Mike Lewis on his 29th Birthday

I can't make this stuff up- and too funny not to share on my brother's birthday:

Mike: I'm jewish now.
cassie: really?
Mike: Actually, I have my doctorate now.
cassie: 11 small presetns
cassie: you are a liar
Mike: and I'm an ordained minister.
Mike: no, seriously.
Mike: I am offiicially, Dr. Bishop
cassie: explain
Mike: Michael Caulin Lewis, D.D.
cassie: Dr. Bishopstein?
Mike: no, I'm a Doctor of Divinity. and My Bishop title is endorsed by the monastery of the Universal Life Church of Modesto, California.
cassie: and you;re Jewish?
Mike: I was joking about being Jewish. That's just bishop humor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Sir, That's my Baby... Mommies are old when their little boys turn 29. You two should do slap stick - even reading it, it all seemed timed perfectly!

Anonymous said...

all the things I want to say --- but can't cause this is too public :-)

Unknown said...

I love these conversations...this might be the best ever! That's just bishop humor...heeheehee...

DJ said...

Holy crap that's funny. You're a good man, Mike Lewis.