Thursday, May 17, 2007

Holy RV Clubbers, Batman!

Ka-pow! Jachang!

These are the noises I make when being knocked out by RV clubmembers! We are infested with more than just mosquitoes as of today. We checked in at least 13 people today (AND it's only 2:30 - 4.5 more hours til quittin' time). Gettin Bizee! I feel like this is the first time since 10:00 that I've sat for a solid 20 minutes! Gracie ate my lunch today!

Responding to comments:

The Pool- is full and the pump is pumping and soon there will be swimmers in it :) I hope I get to be one of them. I was working the other day, on the pool in shorts and a bikini top and the city apparently got calls about the white thing on Buckeye making it difficult to drive due to glare. I was ashamed.

The Convicts- Of course I gave them my number, but I will never answer if the Caller ID says "Dickinson County Prison". I learned this from Laura Judy, the great phone avoider.

The Water-wings- a necessity.

The Swim Diapers- Also a necessity in cases of flooding as most certainly we will not be able to use conventional waste facilities. So I will be wearing Swim Diapers. Those who won't, disgust me. Mine will have Eeyore on them. Poor Eeyore. Those who have Pooh on their diapers, disgust me.

The Entertainment- The idea of posing as an escaped convict at any point other than Halloween (at which time I would try to be a Sexy Escaped Convict) for entertainment is hare-brained at best. Boo, Laura Judy, boo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I got booed in a blog! That's the best thing that's happened to me all day.

Anonymous said...

I believe the correct phrase is "Gettin' BizzAY." That is all.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you the truth I really do miss being there to meet and greet the rv club members..... of corse the other half of this truth is I miss the pool oh and you ... LUV U GRAMS