Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ok, ok :)

Really long without a blog! I would bet some of you think I'm being tortuous on purpose, but in fact, it just wasn't on my list of 'things to do.'

My friend Rob came in to visit and I've literally had a list of things to get done that started on about the 31st and I'm just now wrapping up. Why is the list so extensive? Because not only did I have company last week, this week Ma and Pa come in and I don't want them to look around and go... uh? What have you been doing? :) Add to the fact that a day after they get into town - Monday - I'm heading to CO for 2 days, then to GA for a day before Jet-setting to Mexico for 5 days, and I want to get as much as I can done so that I don't even need to think about thinking about it all :)

That's right Mexico, baby!! Laura and I are flying to a much needed vacation in all-inclusive-ville, Mexico. It actually is in Cabo, but who really cares since all drinks and meals are included!

I'll leave you with this note - there is a giant spider here. I have watched her grow and shrink on various days - presumably bigger on the days she has eaten (I once watched her as she wrapped a grasshopper 1.5 inches long.) and smaller on the days she is digesting. She the changes is size below - I put a dollar bill behind her for scale. Then, I promptly gave that dirty spider bill to some unsuspecting customer.




Small day. The blob next to her? Oh, that's just dinner.



Big day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy giant spider! Mexico, baby! :-)

(A part of me still thinks "Oh, you're not feeling well..." every time I hear the word Mexico.)

I see you in 1 week!

DJ said...

Aragog is all about the Washingtons.