Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm baaaack!!!

And so much to blog about... and some that will always remain secret. But, back to what I CAN tell you. I'm in Atlanta right now - we got back to LJ's home last night at the rediculous time of 2:45 am. I will be leaving in a few hours for the airport to jet back to Wichita and then back to the realest of real worlds. Luckily I have a few more hours here to help with that transition. In the mean time...

Potential Blog titles... Pick your favorite. All of these are pretty indicative of the time spent in CABO!
2 Awkward Girls Go to Cabo
Oh My God, I Love Salt!
I Hate Boys, I Love Men!
I'll Kill You, You'll Be Dead.
Bet You've Never Seen This Before - A Purse-strap Tanline.
Wicked Fun! Unlimited!
No Problem! No Problem!
I Hate Myself Right Now.
That Seems Like a Bad Idea.
Am I Stupider Today?
We Are Not The Queens of Subtlety.
2 Awkward Girls Survive Cabo.
We're Staying at the Other Cabo. El Otra Cabo.
Como Se Dice...
You Missed It. Relax. Go Have a Beer.
Girls Gone Mild.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH!! Wow I want to hear (or read) about all of those titles... glad you had fun-- too bad about the TAN LINE... LUV U GRAMS

DJ said...

"Girls Gone Mild" is some kind of genius! Although I think "2 Awkward Girls Go to KYBO" is appropriate, too.