Saturday, August 21, 2010

Potential progress

Time for a progress report:

Health
• Physical activity every day: So-so. I have been walking 2 miles at work every work day - and then usually doing something every day, but there has been a few days that I have been pretty lazy. But I think overall- B+.
• More Salads, less breads. C-. I have the stuff for salad - today I will be eating salad. Yesterday I ate half a loaf of bread.
• Cut out coke- 1 a week. A. :)
Overall Health goals met: B

Money
• Take back control starting next bank statement: Restarted my check book with a clean slate today with the arrival of the bank statement. A
• start a travel account: In my defense I literally have no extra money. I got paid on Tuesday and before that deposit I had $2.77 in my account. F
• I need to focus on my student loans: Well... not paying any extra... and haven't done some paperwork I need to do. C-
Overall Finances: D. yuck.

Career
• Get back in the game: I have applied for about 5 jobs in the past 2 weeks. I feel like I'm doing almost all I can in that department. A-
Overall: A

House issues:
• I need to finish my projects: Haven't continued any of the projects I've started. F
• I also need to be better about chores: I think I'm actually doing pretty good on this one. B+
Overall House: C-

ADVENTURE section (This is my second favorite!)
• I want to be a ‘Yes’-girl: I think I'm pretty much game for anything I can afford :) B+
• Start doing things from that bucket list! Skydive? Bungee? Eskimo kiss?: I did do some eskimo kissing... C
Adventure overall: B-.

Personal and family goals
• I want to blog, email, call and basically communicate more in general: I feel like I am doing better - 3 blogs, 0 emails, 1 call to Molly, 1 call to Mike. Attending family night, visiting Grandma in the hospital. I'm gonna say.. A-
• I want to rekindle my hobbies. I have had a very busy week, but I've managed to do some hobbies: walking, reading, cupcakes, and I put my bunnies together today for several hours (babies?!) I give myself an A.
Overall: A


So some areas need a little more attention, but I am proud of the efforts :)

Love to all!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Progress made - hope you can do more checks next review - not much time for success going back and forth to Salina, sorry

Dad said...

Post something! You are doing a lot and we all need to know!