Saturday, August 14, 2010

cuppy cakes!

So we have family night every Friday night (most of you know this because you are there!). Anyway this weekend Todd and I made adorable bowling alley cupcakes. To me they weren't delicious - too sweet! But the again I had to eat my ridiculously frosted one so maybe the others were better. Anyway - pictures to follow. In other news, progress made - the house is clean and I'm keeping it that way. That makes Baby happy - she hasn't has to wear the muzzle in a couple days now because there is nothing to chew up.

Still failing in the bread and money departments.


These are fish bowl cupcakes that we make for one of Todd's best friend's mom.


The front one is my ridiculous pin.

These were inspired by Hello, Cupcake and Laura Judy. There are bound to be more - hopefully improved cupcakes in the future because that book is absolutely adorable!

1 comment:

Mom said...

They were not only pleasing to the eye and adorable - but also my tastebuds enjoyed them. Yea! on goal one - others will follow I'm sure.