Saturday, July 17, 2010

um... hi... miss me?

So today I was reading old entries. Wow. I really missed 'talking' to you. All of you readers are on Facebook, so you kinda know what's going on with me. But it's just not as conversational. I'm thinking I will try to get back into this - maybe it will just last a month (but what a month it will be!) or maybe I will get back into the swing of it and it will last longer. I don't have the campground to rely on - so there will probably be less adventures and the adventures I do share will probably be a lot more mundane.

I'm going to be egotistical for a minute here - when I used to re-read my blogs immediately after writing them, I didn't really see the appeal. I did them mainly for you guys to keep up with me and thought they really weren't that entertaining. I only re-read 7 or 8 of them, but I was laughing. I really am a pretty entertaining writer if I do say so myself.

Anyway, this month is a good month to share stories because I am turning 30 in 7 days. Good time to be a little introspective.

Please to enjoy.

No comments: