Saturday, August 22, 2009

Did the Mud Run today!

What is a mud run you ask?

Well - basically all the rednecks in the county that have the guts drive their redneckmobiles up to Abilene and drive it through a giant muddy hole as fast and as loudly as they can. I think it's all very fun - but don't really want to do it in front of people. So, this redneck waited until the competitive fun was over and then talked her mom into driving the redneckmobile to the hole and playing.... the pictures and videos show the rest.


This was actually really disappointing - I should've taken another picture because after the second run, there was a lot more mud!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Very cool!!!

Grama Rae said...

Just one question What would you have done if your JEEP did not make it thru? Grams

Scuba Steve said...

I did the mud pit for the first time. But I did it in front of everyone. I was the only one that was street legal in my class the rest was all big time mud running trucks. But o well I did the best I could and had fun.