Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok - this is not an update -

This should've been blogged about long ago - I think two weekends ago. I was hard, hard at work on strangers' taxes and Tommy and the boys were making me jealous. Not only was it a balmy 70 degrees outside, but they were going bullriding. I KNOW! A guy here in town raises buckin' bulls for the rodeos and Kyler is bound and determined that he is going to join the circuit (circus?) one day. So the guy who raises them invited Tommy, the boys and a bunch of other people to exercise some of the bulls after a long winter. The bull the young kids were riding is actually a pet and doesn't buck, but I'm pretty sure it made Kyler's week (he's wearing the chaps). Slayde was pretty excited about it too... I just wish I could've been there instead of just looking at the pictures. I'da been up there - you can bet on that. They say Tommy was riding... but oddly no pictures of evidence... suspicious, indeed.

Enjoy!
xBullriders extrordanaire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. It sure looks like the boys are in their element. Too bad you have to work so much - but maybe you can go next time.