Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And you were there, and you were there, and you too!

So it's been sooo long since I was in Korea. But last night I dreamt I had to go either to Korea or India - I chose India because they spoke English there (at least they do in the movies)... and for some reason my brother was there. I had a job - but it wasn't teaching English. I ran into my brother and all of his friends at a restaurant and I was panicked because I had Beppo - what if my roommates were allergic. Mike helped me find my apartment, but then I couldn't find him anywhere. I woke up completely panic-stricken. I may never travel again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do have weird dreams don't you but at least India would be better that Korea (MAYBE) LUV U GRAMS

DJ said...

If I had a dream about Mike Lewis's beard, I'd have panicked, too.