Monday, December 29, 2008

Weirdest job interview ever....

So technically it wasn't an interview - but I had a 'meeting' today with the tax people to get me ready for working there during tax season - and it had to be one of the most bizarre 'work' meetings ever. I'm sitting in a tiny room with 3 people - 2 are the owners of the franchise and 1 the teacher of the tax class I was in. 1 of the people was talking about how she burped until she threw up yesterday. Throughout the meeting, she was burping. Frightening! Either way... job starts next Monday.... $$$$$.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

scary---but then it is a job-- congradulations and good luck. LUV U GRAMS

tt said...

Burp. ack. Maybe some handi wipes are in order. I hope the pay is worth it : )

Anonymous said...

At least the sound is coming from the the TOP! Hopefully, they won't suddenly begin bruping which is a close relative to sharting...

Good Luck with the taxes - are you doing mine for gratis?

Anonymous said...

WTG! With your sig line I shall be well cared for in my old age. TIA Hugs, Mom