Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whew...

After several days of 'what ifs' and 'I'm sure it will be ok' Sarah is finally home safely. Saturday night she went to the ER because her spit up was basically projectile and neon green. We were much afeared that she may have to have surgery but after many tests and hours of 'wait and see' the doctors concluded it was just a virus and she has conquered it. She may not have the strongest immune system right now, but I imagine getting that sick this early has put her on a path to heatlh greatness. We are relieved to have her home and are celebrating every digestive victory as they come!

Here is a healthy Sarah:


Along with a couple of befores that I hadn't gotten around to uploading yet:


My foot for perspective:

4 comments:

tt said...

Such good news! Also, my boss completely believes in exposing oneself to (possible) illness to build a healthy immune system. At least that's what he told me when I saw him walking around Vistas in his socks.

Anonymous said...

We are all so relieved that she is back home safe and sound. she is such a beautiful baby. I think I should say something here about your FOOT but am completlely at a loss for words.Thank you for the update and photos. our love to all

Anonymous said...

Dan has not said it yet - so I will:

Cassquatch! I swear your foot is in more pictures "for perspective" You need to do like Bone collector and take a picture of your foot with a dollar bill for real perspective :-)

Finally - Ain't my granddaughters just the most beautiful of all?

Today I got a wonderful e-card for e-pa from my Molly - Thanks Cass for assisting!

Anonymous said...

From what I've seen at work, I now understand why mommies are so excited to see babies poop. And pee. I still don't like baby poop though, but I'm glad your niece is doing well!