Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Leaving on a jetplane....eventually...

OR! MobileBlogging

OR! All Readers Owe me 20 Cents. I accept Money Orders and Paypal.

OR! How to waste 7 hours at the airport. Subtitle: It helps if you dont (the apostrophe key doesnt work on this keyboard) mind looking like an idiot.

So wraps up the end of Thanksgiving vacation. I only have 8 minutes left on this machine, so I have to type fast. Please excuse my errors!

We had a really great week here in Atlanta...a little disappointing because I only got to see one Judy, and no Zimmermans, but all in all good. Thanksgiving dinner was great although some sentiments and stories were shared that probably should have been contained. They will not be repeated here.

Today we arrived at the airport a full 7 hours before my flight and 9 before mom and dads hoping to ride Standby. Mom and Dad succeeded and I have been wonderingj for the past 7 hours. (6 minuyt4s!)

I have been to the bookstore to read for a little while but then I felt guilty.(the dash button also doesnt work here) So I left there. Ive spent the past few hours containing my boredom so well, that I decided this was a good reward. A the bookstore there was a girl whose entire chin dissappeared when she read. She wasnt particularly heavy, and I realized I have no idea what I look like when I read. Short of someone taking a picture of me in the act, I may never.

Why are clothes gettting tighter> (Question marks dont work... Im started a letter writing campaign to get my $4 back). I have seen far too many teenage girls in clothes that are far too tight. Please bare in mind that these are the rambling thoughts of a woman that would never purposely wear somehting that tight. I think that some people try to hard to be sexy. And to advertise their sexiness. The girl that wears the belt buckle that reads Sexy. Or the way overweight woman that wear the shirt that reads I brought sexy back. Someone should explain the art of subltety to them.

My time here is nearly up love you and miss you all. Im hoping another visit with many of you in a month.

until then... Im Audi5000.
C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we were the lucky ones in this case - looking forward to our next time together very soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are finally back I am so glad to see you on line .. sorry you had such a long wait at the airport...now I await the REST OF THE STORY.. LUV U GRAMS

Anonymous said...

Wow...this whole thing made me feel kind of panicky and frantic. I hope I never have to be at the airport that long!

I miss you, too - and last night I realized that I have your coat! I'll mail it back to you!
LJ

tt said...

The women who advertise that they brought sexy back and generally just bragging that they could smuggle the sexy back in their undergarments if need be.