Thursday, November 1, 2007

Goodnight, Moon.

Goodnight, Halloween.

Well, another Halloween has gone... boo. Not 'boo' like scary boo... but 'boo' like "Boo, Hiss".

Anyway... last night I rode along with some hooligans (dressed as the grim reaper and a box of popcorn) as they tricked or treated. And judging by the bags, they mostly treated. But some tricks did occur.

I can't say too much about the tricks to avoid incriminating anyone... but a gang TP'd some houses last night. From what I understand - the was no beef between the gang members and the alleged victims and in fact it was a tradition. Also taken from insightful interviews with the gang members, it's quite a rush to get chased. :) One photo of the alleged damage allegedly below.



Oh! And I just gave myself a pretty darn good french braid - that tells you how long my hair is getting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heehee...you are allegedly a criminal!

Anonymous said...

That house looks familiar - did you TP your own property? I don't think you are the alleged crimimal that you want us to think you are! I truly doubt it is illegal to TP your own property! Sorry but call em as I see em - you are a Fraud!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, due to printer error we will retract the statements in comment two of this entry.

WTG on the braid.