Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SO much time has passed.

I'm sorry

When a certain amount of time has passed (or a certain number of stories to tell have accumulated) I feel overwhelmed with all I need to say and so... I say nothing.

I've closed the daycare. There were a lot of reasons, but the two biggest were collecting $$ from people who don't think they have to pay for daycare and have a partner who shows up late 3 days a week, I couldn't do it anymore. I was getting up at 5:30 everyday and for the most part dealing with fantastic kids and lousy adults. I've felt that way most of my life, but this re-affirmed it. Kids are cool, grown-ups are not.

I start a new job today at Alpine Access - - just over the computer/phone customer service, so I still get to be a hermit. Mom is back until November-ish, to run the campground, since (I guess b/c of the economy) the campground can't afford to pay me, and I can't afford to not get paid. Sucks.

Been swimming (actually just got out about an hour ago) and mowing and doing stuff.

I really am going to try to get back into the habit of blogging, even if for no other reason than I like to re-read them. I have time, it's just a matter of doing it.

Anyway... love to all, sorry for the hiatus, and in theory, we shall blog again in a few days!

3 comments:

DJ said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

tt said...

Welcome back. I guess your brother getting engage is not a top headline. Debbie Downer back to krog on your blog.

tt said...

where my bloggins at?